If you think everything happening in your life is a series of random events, it’s time to look again.
We can learn a lot from children. The way they explore, the way they see things with eyes of wonder and most importantly, the authority with which they hope and have faith that anything is possible. Of course, children become adults, they become us and along the way, adults and life teach them and us to be cautious about hope and faith. We call it being realistic…
There are no mistakes in this journey. The moment we start to believe this, is the moment we let go of the fear of missing out.
Everything begins and ends with you. We are are going through a collective awakening and shift in consciousness right now and that’s because YOU are going through an awakening and shift in consciousness. Do not despise the tension of this year. Without tension, you cannot spring forward. Tension is what catapults you into everything you want and who you dream of being.
I know that so many of our hearts are heavy right now. From those affected, to allies who stand with the oppressed and against injustice. As chaos ensues and darkness falls on city after city, it is important not to lose sight of the “why”.
The families of George Floyd, Ahmad Arbery, Breonna Taylor and the other victims of prejudice, excessive force and brutality will never rest. Their lives are forever changed. Nothing can close that gaping hole.
Out of respect for the victims and their families, WE have to move forward with purpose and dedication to change. Here are a few things I hope we’ll all keep in mind as we do this.
1. Be present. This means grieving. It means sadness. It means accepting anger when it arises and then rising above it. While we do this, let us invite consciousness in. It’s the only tunnel of light that will lead us to the other side.
2. Take inspired action. By being conscious and present in this time, we can take action that doesn’t come from a place of ego, fear, unconsciousness and selfishness. Looting and violence do not come from a place of consciousness no matter the provocation. We cannot compromise the integrity of what we’re fighting for by allowing this.
3. BE better and DO better. We will want to attack. We will want to unleash our anger on any and everyone and everything. Ego will say “let it burn”. We have to be better than those who have oppressed us and so many others; those who have turned a blind eye to inequality and injustice. We must rise above and be better. For ourselves and our future.
4. Don’t give in to hate. We cannot answer hatred with hatred. We must speak up, we must fight for change but if we do as it has been done to us, then we are no better than those we “hate”.
5. Hold on to hope. Let us hold a place for hope in our hearts. Even if it is as small as a mustard seed. Where there’s hope, there’s life.
I love you all and I send you much peace.
Have you ever prayed for, desired, or wished for things that are actually detrimental to your destiny and purpose?
How many of us are rushing to the destination and missing out on enjoying the journey? Here’s why this is the biggest mistake we’re making right now and what to do about it. Watch the full message below.
Positivity is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Peace is a choice. In spite of the life situations that rise up around us every single moment of everyday, we have a choice in how we will respond and react. We have a choice each time to go with faith or go down the rabbit hole of fear.
What have you ordered from Life? Understanding the gravity and weight of what you’ve asked for will give you the strength to hold on for your answer.
What do you do when you believe something so fiercely but what you believe doesn’t match what you see?